Our large grip pen is a must have for anyone with arthritis of the thumb or difficulty grasping smaller pens.
This pen is a favourite item in our clinic that we routinely prescribe for the purpose of reducing load on the base of the thumb. A conventional pen has a much smaller diameter which increases the force and load at the base of the thumb when pinching. This pen reduces the force required to pinch and thus reducing load on the base of the thumb.
- 2cm width at the widest point
- A silicone / rubber handle that ensures a stable grip preventing slippage
- Black ink but a calming blue outer colour.
Endorsed by SA Hand Therapy
Why do we recommend this product?
- Ergonomic option to enhance writing ease
- Very effective at reducing pain in the thumb with writing
- Most of our clients whom purchase one, can’t find another more comfortable pen and come to purchase more.