3M Coban Self-Adherent Wrap:
A self-adherent elastic wrap that functions like a tape, but sticks only to itself. Used to secure dressings and other devices; compress or protect wound sites; immobilise injuries and more. The wrap works effectively for swollen digits / fingers.
- Sticks to itself without need for adhesive, pins or clips for fast and easy application
- Wrap will not slip so no need for frequent readjustment
- Comfortable for patients
- Protects primary dressings
- Desired amount of compression at time of application
- Lightweight, porous
NOTE: 3M CobanTM Self Adherent Wrap contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Product supplied as 2 metres unstretched – equates to 4.5m fully stretched
Endorsed by SA Hand Therapy
Why do we recommend this product?
- This wrap sticks to itself very effectively and generally will last several days if not getting wet.
- Conforms very well to small joints and allows for movement whilst still helping with support and / or swelling.
- It is great for supporting an arthritic finger joint – especially the PIP or DIP joints.