What We Do
How we can help you
Our highly experienced staff are trained to assess, evaluate, diagnose, and manage all ranges of hand and upper limb disorders. We will provide patient-specific treatment plans, including custom-made splints when one is needed.
We will assist with scar management and wound care after any open injuries or surgery and we will use a variety of hands-on techniques to facilitate healing and recovery.
We also treat children following fractures or hand injuries and children born with congenital anomalies.
- Assess wrist, hand, elbow and shoulder injuries
- Fabrication of custom made splints following sprains/strains, fractures, arthritis or surgery
- Scar care and wound management post operatively
- Hands-on treatment
- Kinesio taping
- Dry needling
- Patient education
- Patient-specific exercise programs
- Sensory re-education following nerve injuries/surgery
- Independent clinical assessment
- Medico-legal assessment
- Worksite assessment
- Upper limb functional capacity assessment.